Intel® Advanced Link Analyzer
The Intel® Advanced Link Analyzer combines the speed of a statistical link simulator with the accuracy of a time-domain waveform-based simulator to form a new hybrid behavioral simulation paradigm. With the Intel® Advanced Link Analyzer, you can quickly estimate the optimal link equalization and other electrical parameter settings for the transmitter and receiver of your system. You can also predict your link performance with high confidence.
The key benefits and features of the Intel® Advanced Link Analyzer are as follows:
Reduces Time to Design Success
- Silicon and package characterization/correlation of integrated models
- Link model or simulation comprehends PVT variations
- Hybrid simulation with statistical and time-domain analysis
- NRZ and PAM4 modulation schemes
- Reference clock jitter and PLL subsystem
- Intel® Forward Error Correction Device (Intel® FEC Device)
Provides Ease of Use
- Self-contained, holistic link analysis tool
- Push-button link analysis to enable simulation in minutes
- Support for industry-standard models (e.g. IBIS-AMI 6.0/6.1 and Touchstone 2.0 S-Parameter)
- Comprehensive link performance analysis: Eye diagrams, bathtub curves, jitter analysis, and waveforms
- Fast, accurate, and comprehensive link optimization
- Channel compliance check (including COM) and characteristics analysis
- Comprehensive channel design environment for what-if analysis
Documentation and Support
Find technical documentation, videos, and training courses for Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software.
Learn more about how to purchase Intel® FPGA development tools and software.
Get the complete suite of Intel® FPGA design tools.
This page lists all the online and instructor-led courses currently available.
Find local distributors that can help you in purchasing Intel® FPGA Software.