4th Generation Intel® Core™ Processor for Military, Aerospace, Government
Advancing Mission Success
The 4th generation Intel® Core™ processor family enables improved decision making in critical military, aerospace, and government environments
• Mission-critical applications in military, aerospace, and government (Mag) environments require the highest possible performance at the lowest-size weight power possible, without compromising the stringent security and anti-tamper requirements.
• Mission-critical applications are moving from 2-D to 3-D, adding richer content for better, faster intelligence gathering. Richer graphics content, including increased use of video and HD content, requires a new level of performance to meet growing compute-intensive demands.
• Economic considerations require that large technology investments be as future-proofed as possible, securing long-term gains in security, efficiency, performance per watt, and other benefits.
• Mag personnel require long-lasting, portable devices that enable consistent responsiveness to operational needs, when and where they arise.
• Greater optimization of the rising volumes of data must be achieved via improved analytics able to turn rising data volumes into mission value.
Read the full 4th Generation Intel® Core™ Processor for Military, Aerospace, Government Solution Brief.